Zhongshan Hongmei Furniture Co., Ltd.
Main products:Office Desk,Office Chair,Sofa,Work Partition System,Filing Cabinet & Bookcase
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Jia Rita
  • Company Name : Zhongshan Hongmei Furniture Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-760-86179856
  • Address : Guangdong,zhongshan,1/F, No. 3, 1st Street, Pingnan Industrial Zone, Sanxiang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 528463

modern oval shape office conference table or meeting table

modern oval shape office conference table or meeting table
Product Detailed
1.25mm melamine faced chipboard desktop with 2mm PVC edge. 2.steel legs. 3.size:2400*12000*750 4.various colors

conference table or meeting table

1.25mm melamine faced chipboard desktop with 2mm PVC edge.2.steel legs.3.size:2400*12000*7504. many colors and sizes are available. such as beech, maple, cherry, graphite, etc.

T E R M S   &   C O N D I T I O N S

Payment terms:

T/T. 30% in advance, The remaining 70% before loading the goods.

Trade Terms:

FOB, EXW, C&F, CIF

Sample Terms:

Original price is also available if there is stock

Production Lead Time:

20 days

Sample Lead Time:

7 days

MOQ:

Contact with our sales team

T E C H N I C A L    D E T A I L S

Available Finishes & Colors:

More options

Customized Designs & Size:

More options

QC & Inspection:

High resolution photos would be forwarded to you during and after the production

Production Capacity:

10 x 40'hq containers per each month

P A C K I N G   &   S H I P I N G

Shipping Mark:

Your logo, contact info and product details

Package Form:

Knock down, pearl cotton wrapped products, then carton packed.

Shipping & Logistics:

Via ocean, air, express company

Zhongshan Hongmei Furniture Co., Ltd. is a modern enterprise professional in the design, development, production and sale of high-grade office furniture. Since our inception, our company has introduced advanced professional furniture production equipment. Now, our company has a more than 300 square meter exhibition hall and more than 100 professional technical workers. Our company covers an area of nearly 10,000 square meters. Our main products include office units, office screens, office chairs and sofas. Our company continues to attract a large number of technical personnel in the furniture industry for product development and production. In the spirit of "customers first, quality first", our company will provide the best products and services to all friends. If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to cooperating with you.

modern oval shape office conference table or meeting table



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.