Zhongshan Hongmei Furniture Co., Ltd.
Main products:Office Desk,Office Chair,Sofa,Work Partition System,Filing Cabinet & Bookcase
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Jia Rita
  • Company Name : Zhongshan Hongmei Furniture Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-760-86179856
  • Address : Guangdong,zhongshan,1/F, No. 3, 1st Street, Pingnan Industrial Zone, Sanxiang Town
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 528463

alibaba express 320 series aluminum frame office workstation partition

alibaba express 320 series aluminum frame office workstation partition
Product Detailed
office workstation partition 1.thickness:32mm 2.aluminum frame 3.fabric + MFC+glass partition

320 series functional secretary office cubicles1.thickness:32mm2.aluminum frame3.fabric +MFC  +glass

T E R M S   &   C O N D I T I O N S

Payment terms:

T/T. 30% in advance, The remaining 70% before loading the goods.

Trade Terms:

FOB, EXW, C&F, CIF

Sample Terms:

Original price is also available if there is stock

Production Lead Time:

20 days

Sample Lead Time:

7 days

MOQ:

Contact with our sales team

T E C H N I C A L    D E T A I L S

Available Finishes & Colors:

More options

Customized Designs & Size:

More options

QC & Inspection:

High resolution photos would be forwarded to you during and after the production

Production Capacity:

10 x 40'hq containers per each month

P A C K I N G   &   S H I P I N G

Shipping Mark:

Your logo, contact info and product details

Package Form:

Knock down, pearl cotton wrapped products, then carton packed.

Shipping & Logistics:

Via ocean, air, express company

Zhongshan Hongmei Furniture Co., Ltd. is a modern enterprise in the design, development, production and sales of specialized high-end office furniture. Since its inception, the company introduced advanced production equipment, specialized furniture. Now, our company has a more than 300 square meters of exhibition hall, more than 100 professional and technical workers. Company covers nearly 10,000 square meters. Our main products including office tables, office screens, office chairs and sofas. Our company continues to attract a large number of technical staff in the furniture industry, product development and production. In the spirit of "customer first, quality first", we will provide the highest quality products and services to all your friends. If you are interested in our products or would like to discuss customer orders, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to cooperating with you.

alibaba express 320 series aluminum frame office workstation partition



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.